Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gift Card Holders & Tags Class

Some of the gals want to do a class to make gift card holders and gift tags for Christmas. We'll be having the class on the 5th of December and I'm trying to make some samples of things that we might make. I got a great inspiration from one of the swap cards this week and here's my take on it:


Here are a couple more - see Tracy's October Christmas card challenge for her version of the Santa suit card! Love it!

Well, the snow continues to fall and so hopefully tomorrow will be another hunker down day to create! Thanks for visiting today.

~chris


A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These turned out great!! :0)

catdidit said...

these are awesome chris! LOVE them all!

Juanita said...

I will need a gift card holder or two, I love that Santa suit and the scalloped circle that opens on a hinge is fabulous.
Have fun with the class!

Allison said...

Great idea for a gift holder! I will have to file this one away!

Ann said...

I too think this is a great idea. Must remember it - fantastic for those funniousity's (men) presents.

Ann xxx

tina said...

Beautiful! What a cool idea to use this sketch for a gift card holder :)

Tina
TPE

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Those are such great ideas - they are soooooo cute! I love them!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....