Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Gift Card Holder

I'm working hard to give my gals some choices for items to make at Saturday's class. Here's another gift card holder idea that I completely swiped from this gorgeous creation made by Lynn Shipley and shared by Dawn Olchefske on her blog DOstamping with Dawn. I switched out the sentiment on the pull-out card for a gift card and added some ribbon. Hope the gals like it!



Image is from the Gifts of Christmas set by SU stamped in Taken With Teal on white cardstock. Other cardstock used is Real Red and Taken With Teal by SU. Ribbon is some holiday ribbon I picked up at a lss.

Thanks for visiting today.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my,I love this stamp1!!! What a neat card holder! I'm sure the ladies will love that idea Chris~!

Allison said...

Very cool design...love that stamp (so elegant!).

catdidit said...

Oh I love this one! How fun!!

Curt in Carmel said...

I absolutely love this card holder! Your "gals" are lucky to have you to have you instructing them! Love the stamp too! Best, Curt

mochamama said...

oh oh I sooooo want this stamp set!!!!!!! very beautiful card holder. I will come with the truck, you put the coffee pot on hehehehe

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....