Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Sentimental Sunday Time and We are so Thankful!

This week's challenge on Sentimental Sundays is to give thanks! Thanksgiving is this Thursday in the US, but we feel like it is just that time of year to say "Thank You" for all that is good in our lives. Here's my card:


This week, the freebie sentiment set is one of my designs. Be sure to stop by the blog and pick it up and I'd love to see you use it and enter your creation in our challenge. I have also been granted the honor of being one of the new Design Team Coordinators on this fun blog and I really am looking forward to working with all of these talented ladies! Stop by and check out all their wonderfully thankful creations!

Card base on this card is More Mustard. I stamped some images from French Foilage in Versamark and embossed with clear. The image is one from pcCrafters that I added a sentiment to and cut with a nestie and layered on another large scallop circle nestie and blinged up a bit with some gold 1/2 pearls. I added a bit of More Mustard ribbon to finish this off.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

How pretty...great image and I love the watermarked BG!

papertrails leaver said...

such a perfeect Thanksgiving card! The colors are beautiful!

Ann English said...

Stunning card! I am thankful for the gorgeous sentiments-free?! Wow!

Joanne Travis said...

What a lovely card, Chris! Hope you have been doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving this week!

Cheryl said...

Chris, the colors you used are just beautiful! I love the BG paper you created.

Thank you for the sentiments!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful sentiments that you created for Sentimental Sunday. Thank you so much for graciously sharing your work!

Your card is very lovely and a beautiful piece of eye candy!

Shirl said...

Your card is perfect for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to use your freebie designer sentiments a huge thanks Christine.
Hugs Shirley x x

HappyCrafter said...

Beautiful card! That wreath fits in to the frames so well! Enjoy your week ahead :-)

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Perfect sentiment. Wishing you a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Curt in Indy said...

This card is right up my alley! LOVE these colors and that leaf wreath is gorgeous! I love that it is your sentiment too! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....