Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Going Global by Carol Payne

Today's card is from Carol Payne.  She used the fun set Going Global which you can find in the Occasions mini catalog.  Here is her project:


I love this idea!  Carol has a link on her post that takes you to the instructions for making this easel calendar.  Here are some of the products used in this project:
If you want to make this project and need the little calendars, just shoot me an email and I can get it to you!  The post it note pads can be purchased in most office supply stores.

Remember, if you want to order any of these fun products, simply click on the product and it will take you to that product on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....