Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

This time I made it myself ...

I recently saw a card on LeAnne's page that used a new stamp set from Concord & 9th that creates a diagonal plaid.  Here's a link to the stamp set. Given my absolute love of both gingham and plaid, how could I resist.  It was out of stock at first, but I got the magic email that said they now had it, so I had to get it.  Struggled a little at first, but finally figured out how to use it and WOW is it fun.  I can see more fun coming down the road with this stamp set.  Here's the card I made:

Card base is Pineapple Crush with a layer of Call Me Clover under the plaid piece.  The plaid was created using Pineapple Crush and Call Me Clover.  I had cut out a bunch of the critters from the Welcome Easter set and decided to color up the bunny for a baby card with my blends.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out using Stitched Rectangle dies. Here are some of the products I used on this card:
If you want details on the Stampin' Blends that I used, just let me know and I can put together a list.  A link to my email is in the sidebar and you can always leave me a comment.  Please be sure to include your email address in the comment so that I can respond.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I recognized this plaid the second I saw it! It is fun, and I think I might have to use it again soon! Your colors are fun and springy and who could resist that cute bunny!

Diane said...

Isn’t he a cutie ❤️

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....