Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Sassy Stampers (formerly Sassy Chic) - February 2022

Here is my card for this month's Sassy Stampers Stamp Camp:


The card base is Poppy Parade with a layer of Mango Melody and dsp from the Pattern Party pack. I added hearts punched with the Heart Punch pack in Poppy Parade and Basic White. The sentiment is from Color & Contour and was stamped using Poppy Parade ink. The small hearts are a retired punch and they are accented with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Here is the information on this fun camp:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

So pretty,loving the hearts.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....