Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Crazy Card Chics Card Kits to Go - February 2022

Here's my card for this month's CCC card kits to go:

Inside:
The card base is Pool Party with a layer of white and then a layer using the SAB paper pack called Simply Marbelous that you can get for FREE with a $50 order from Stampin' Up! There are 8 sheets each of 6 double sided designs. It's absolutely gorgeous! The sentiment on the front is from this month's stamp offering from Technique Junkies. I love the 1st of the month when they showcase that month's new stamps. I punched out a couple of hearts from some retired Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and added a couple of rhinestone jewels. The inside is a digital stamp from Lily of the Valley that I colored using the RGB codes for Pool Party in my graphic editing software and added a sentiment. The corners are all punched using a ½" Crop-a-Dile corner chomper.

This is a great camp and all participants really seem to like it. Here are the details in case you want to participate:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Fantastic card.x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....