Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - March 2023

Here is the card the stampers will be making from my kit this month:
I love stamping on dsp and creating my own as a result.  The card base is Balmy Blue with a layer of black under the stamped piece of Dandy Designs dsp.  The paper pack was a SAB item during the latest Sale-a-Bration period. I love getting a big pack of paper that has so many great patterns in it! The dies are from the Amazing Thanks die set. I use a MISTI to position the stamp and stick the dsp down with some repositionable adhesive. That allows me to stamp the design twice and get it nice and dark. The stamp is called Curly Tailed Cats from Technique Junkies. I really love their stamps and every month you get a new selection to chose from at a discount for the first month!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....