Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A Father's Day Card

I have no father living, but I have a son and stepsons who are father's and step-father's, so I made some Father's Day cards:


The top one was created using some very excellent instructions from my friend Diane Martel Lapointe in Canada. I saw a card she posted on Facebook and she kindly sent me the dimensions so that I could try it too! Thanks so much Diane! The other two are just me using up some retired paper and some very old dsp along  with some of my new toys - Nested Essentials dies from the new Stampin' Up! catalog and the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder. Some of the paper is also retired i.e. Soft Suede and Cinnamon Cider. The dsp is from some old 6x6 paper packs from Basic Grey. I also used Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock. I created the sentiment on my computer. 
I made some masculine birthday cards as well that I will share later this week.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....