Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Can't seem to get away from Thoughtful Blooms

Thoughtful blooms was a Sale-a-Bration stamp set and you could also get a cute punch to punch out the flowers.  Needless to say, I got both of them and have had so much fun playing with it.  I have lots of cards made with it, but I only have a picture of one of them:

I will have to go through the stash and see if I can find some others as this is a really fun set with lots of options.  The punch is carrying over to the new catalog and I can't wait to see what kind of stamp set will utilize it.  The card base is Rococo Rose and I added a panel of white that is stamped with the swish from the Label Me Bold stamp set in Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Crush and Rococo Rose.  I added flowers stamped off in those colors with rhinestones in the centers and punched them out with the flower punch.  The sentiment is from Label Me Bold and was stamped in Rococo Rose, cut out and popped up on a piece of Rococo Rose.  Very simple and easy card.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....