Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Mother's Day Freebie Sentiment #6

Here is the next in this series:

JPG

PNG
To download these, right click on the image and select the option to "save as"  to save to your own computer.  I use a word processing program (like Microsoft Word or Word Perfect) to insert these into a document, size them appropriately and then simply print on heavy card stock and cut it out with either a punch or a die.

Here's a card I made with this sentiment:
The card base on this card is Purple Posy, a color I have not yet used from the 2019-2020 crop of in-colors.  The ink turned out to be a bust, but the paper is actually very nice! There is a layer of white cut using the largest layer die from the Ornate Layers set.  The next layer is Mint Macaron cut with the next sized die from the Ornate Layers set.  I cut the sentiment using the Stitched Nested Labels dies.  This is a delicate and very feminine card that I think any mother would appreciate.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....