Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish all my friends that celebrate it a very Merry Christmas and to everyone celebrating a different holiday - Happiest of Holidays to you.

This blog will be 14 years old next week. It has seen me through so much - new grandchildren, DH retiring, ME retiring, the sale of one boat and the purchase of another, a long trip sailing to Florida from MA, another long trip waiting and watching while DH solo sailed the boat from Florida to MA. I have lost many family members and friends as well. 

We are weathering the pandemic and will celebrate tomorrow with family. I hope that you and yours are happy and healthy.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

All the very best for 2022.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....