Pages

Friday, December 31, 2021

Some Christmas cards from this year

I want to share with you some of the Christmas cards I made this year. These were made for classes and camps and soon I will share the cards I made for my friends and family (not all have been delivered yet).





I had lots of fun making these cards and I hope the campers had fun making them.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

I see,your talent is still very much alive.I used to comment regularly a few years ago and then had a break from blogging.I now have a new blog and can comment on yours again.Wishing you a very Happy New Year.x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....