Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

More Artfully Layered Experiments

I made a couple of cards for the card stash using the Artfully Layered stamp set:

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Tanya Rees. She is a very talented stamper and I love her work! Her blog is HERE should you be in the market for some great inspiration!

I sponged on Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green using my blending brushes and then stamped the leaf from the stamp set in black. I used the little dots stamp from Friendly Hello and added a sentiment. These will go in my card stash to send out to friends and family when the occasion calls for it. I am really going to try to be better at sending out cards!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Love your cards they are Beautiful.x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....