Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Playing with New Horizons DSP part 2

Here are a couple more cards I made using the wonderful New Horizons DSP pack from Stampin' Up!

Both cards are on Basic White card bases with a layer of Night of Navy with the DSP on top of that. I can't stress enough how wonderful this 6x6 DSP pack of paper is. It's just gorgeous and so far I have only used two of the great patterns in the pack!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Oh,they are so beautiful.Loving the colours.x

Sherry said...

beautiful cards! can you please tell where you got the sympathy die

mudmaven said...

Sherry - I got the die from an online seller via Facebook. Reasonable Craft Dies. Couldn't respond via email as you didn't use one so I hope you see this.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....