Pages

Friday, April 28, 2023

My Brave Tulips

When we bought our home some 39 years ago, there was no deck in the back just a concrete slab. DH built a new two level deck and inadvertently covered up the tulip that was growing there. The tulip had it's own ideas though and continues to come up and give us gorgeous blooms every year. Here is a picture of it this year:
It's coming up from under the deck! I planted tulips in one of the side gardens and they bloomed beautifully the first year and have not had very many blooms in the years since planted. Plenty of greenery, but not too many blooms. This one comes up every year and has wonderful blooms and greenery. I just hope we don't get any more snow!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....