Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sassy Stampers - May 6, 2023

It's time for our semi-annual crafter's garage sale! We combine our camp with a sale twice a year and May is the occasion for our combined camp and sale. I will not be selling this time as I have a big craft sale/camp coming up on the 20th for Crazy Card Chics. The theme this month is cards for men and this is the card the campers will make at my table:
The campers will have a choice of sentiments for both the outside and the inside. I used a retiring punch on this one, but SU has a new set of dies coming out in the new catalog (which goes live on May 2) called Nested Essentials that will cut 3 different nested shapes and one of them is the shape I used for this card. I can't order it and get it in time for camp, but I am really looking forward to getting it! The card base is a returning color called Lost Lagoon. The embossed layer (embossed using one of the 3D embossing folder trio from the Online Exclusives) is Pretty Peacock. I don't have a lot of paper from the new catalog, so I decided to make my own! I stamped the leaf clusters and the dots from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set in Pretty Peacock in a random pattern and mounted it on a Lost Lagoon rectangle which is popped up on the front using dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped on a punched piece and then the Pretty Peacock layer is hand trimmed to fit under it. The sentiment piece is also popped up using dimensionals. I added a couple of gems from a Glossy Dots Assortment pack.

Here is more information on this fun event:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....