Pages

Friday, June 16, 2023

Sassy Stampers - June 2023

Well here it is the 16th of June and I haven't posted yet - shame on me! I have tons of stuff to share though, so here we go.

Sassy Stampers Stamp Camp was on June 3 and we had so much fun. Here is the card the campers made at my table:
I am really loving the Countryside Inn designer series paper.  I used it for the card I posted here and couldn't resist using some of the other patterns in the pack. The card base is Boho Blue, one of the new 2023-2025 group of in-color papers. I also used the new Nested Essentials dies and am really loving them. There is Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight card stock here too. The sentiment is from Irresistible Blooms and the campers had a choice of different sentiments to use.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....