Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - May 20, 2023

Well we had our very first in person camp since the pandemic on Saturday. We held camp at the 4H Building at the Adams County Fairgrounds and it was just wonderful! Everyone had a great time and the facility was marvelous. We hope to be back there in September! Here is the card the gals made at my table:
I got to use some of the new designer series paper called Countryside Inn. The card base is a white 100# card stock and there are layers using Night of Navy. Overall, the day was a complete success!

Here is some information on the June card kits to go:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....