Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


Here's some more detail on one of the cards that is going into my card gift box:

Stamps: Favorite Greetings
Ink: basic black, lovely lavender
Paper: certainly celery, very vanilla, basic grey Oh Baby! Girl dp
Accessories: corner rounder, eyelets, misc ribbon scrap

I'm hoping to put about 10-12 general purpose cards in these tins and decorate the tins with paper and "Cards" and their initials cut out on my Cricut and embossed.



Something to Check Out!
Barbara Welch (Creative Stampin Spot) has posted a wonderful list showing the SU Spring-Summer Designer Series Papers and Coordinating Colors. Check it out, it is very useful information.

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Thanks for the links.
Love the pretty paper on your card!

michelle sturgeon said...

Also wanted to let you know, I've added you to my blog links. Thanks for linking me. Hopefully, we'll become "blog buddies"!
It may take a while to get your following, but do not despair. As your lists of blogs you visit grows, so will your following!

Diane said...

Such pretty colors Chris!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....