Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge 182


When I first started looking through the gallery of images that folks were uploading, I started favoriting one, then two, then oh my - they were all so stunning! This sketch brought out the best in everyone who tried it - thanks Roxie! I had to give it a try too when I got home from work. Here's what I came up with. I'm not used to working in square format, but it was fun!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts sentiment
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Heidi Grace dp
Ink: versamark
Accessories: dew drops, punch, glimmer mist, gold ep

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

so how did you make your flower? I love it! :D

Monica-FC said...

if your not use to working in a square format you sure did a great job on it. you sure could not tell it was your first time either. I love this and what you used. this card would make a person happy getting it in the mail

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Your card turned out wonderful! It's so pretty! This is one of my favorites from this challenge :)

Thanks for your kind words regarding my son :)

Renee

Theresa said...

Wow, Chris, this is awesome. I love the way you did this challenge. Totally different than everyone else.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....