Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Downline Swaps

Last night was our November downline meeting and there were some very nice swaps:

Carol

Karen

Tina

Bernadette made this box:

and then filled it with these:

And lastly, here's my swap:

I am blessed to be able to work with a lot of very talented ladies in this downline group. We won't be meeting again until January so I have a little extra time to design a super swap to start the new year!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wowzers! Those are all so nice!
They did a fabulous job!
Yours is stunning Chris! Love it!

Have a super weekend!

Jill said...

Wow Chris, you certainly have some talent around you! Jill x

Juanita said...

These are all so breathtaking. I love yours. The soft blue is a nice take on the Lovely As A Tree set. Clean, simple and gorgeous.

Curt in Indy said...

All wonderful cards. I love yours. I've been wanting to do something like this on the cards I want to "mass produce" and this one has given me such inspiration! Really is beautiful. Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....