Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and a Freebie!

We have been taking annual visits to the local Pumpkin Patch with Julian, Isabella and Justice (and their parents too).  Here's some pix from this year's visit:

Julian
Isabella
Justice
Picking Pumpkins is back breaking work!
Can't we agree?

I also have a Monday Freebie for you - on Wednesday!

JPG
PNG

I am slowly but surely getting back into a normal routine after a few tumultuous months.  Thanks so much for being patient with me.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Great pics, Chris.
I love the innocence of children.
Thanks for the quote.
Myrna

Jill said...

What a fun thing to do - that's another thing that doesn't happen here - we don't have pumpkin patches. Thank you for the freebie, that is so true.
Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....