Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Freebie - December 30,2013

Well here we are, almost to the New Year - 2014!  I have a freebie for you today that hopefully will inspire you in the coming year:


JPG

PNG

As always, thank you so much for sticking with me this past year.  Things have been up and down and yet you hang in there and I appreciate it.  I hope to spend the next week or so getting moved back into my office and setting some goals for myself in the New Year (retirement may actually be one of them)!

I'm hoping to offer an exciting new monthly class and am even thinking about offering it online too!  Watch for more details on that coming up soon.

Have a safe and wonderful New Year celebration and I'll see you in 2014!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris hope you had a great Christmas, mine was good. A happy new year to you and the family.

Thanks for the digi and I will look forward to all your lovely blog posts net year.

Jill x

Myrna said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Retirement??? Belmira here she comes. :)

Myrna

Myrna said...

I meant to comment on your sons birthday, because of the gorgeous red hair. My first grandson had that gorgeous red hair and his baby picture had a similar smile as your sons. His hair has now turned a bit darker but his beard comes in red too.
Myrna

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Chris! I hope you have a blessed new year and retirement might be a nice thing to experience!!!

Charlene said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful sentiment. I hope that you and your family had a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....