Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome to April!

It's April 1 - how on earth did that happen?  Time has been zooming by and I can hardly believe that DH will be heading east to Belmira in just 10 days!  We had grandchildren over spring break and that totally made the time fly!  

The weather has been getting better and better as well.  I finally broke down and went to a running store in Boulder and got some new shoes that will help me be able to walk again.  I have always had problem feet, but since Christmas they have been especially troublesome - to the point of having to use a cane to get around.  It is totally amazing what a good pair of shoes can do.  I have been able to walk in the mornings for the last two days.  Not totally pain free, but I can do a good 15 minutes!  So much more than I have been able to do in recent months.  I'm psyched!

I have been playing with butterflies (in case you hadn't noticed) and here's two new ones that I am pretty happy with:


The butterfly thinlits dies cannot be ordered at this time, but I have a feeling they will soon appear back on the orderable list.

I finally got pix taken of the cards from March's Sassy Chic Stamp Camp and Stamp Camp North.  Hopefully, I will be able to share those with you this week along with April's Sassy Chic Stamp Camp project.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....