Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Checking In

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to check in and let you know what is happening.  Things got pretty crazy in April and May around our house, but hopefully it will all calm down in a month or so.  DH headed east to Massachusetts in early April to prepare the boat for our trip down the Atlantic coast to Florida.  All was going well so I headed out to join him early this month.  Preparations are nearly complete and we plan to head down the river this weekend hopefully arriving in Florida in 4 to 6 weeks.

We have managed to get our on board computer network up and running and whenever we have an internet connection available I will try to post our progress.  I am nervous, but excited about this upcoming journey.  I think that I will learn a great deal about sailing and probably learn a great deal about myself and the captain too!

We are going to try to post daily progress reports on our Facebook pages using our hot spot, but we won't get into tons of trip details or be posting lots of pictures until we have a regular connection and then will post to our blogs.  I have been trying to figure out how to add a button to this blog to make following me on Facebook easier, but alas - no luck.  I am including this link to MY FACEBOOK PAGE  so that you can click on it, go there and then just click on the "like" button and that should do it as well.  You can also find me on Facebook by searching my name or just searching for "mudmaven" and it will get you there.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....