Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

I have been having so much fun playing with the new Garden in Bloom set.  This set is so pretty.  It has flowers and a butterfly so what could be better!  Here's my card:

I made this for the Rocky Mountain Inky Fingers downline meeting this month.  This is a wonderful group of gals and I know we are going to have a lot of fun at this month's meeting.


I am working on a post to share with you about my sailing adventure this summer.  I have so many photos that it is taking me forever to go through them all.  I hope to have it for you next week.

Here are some of the products I used making this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

This looks like a fun card to make.
Happy stamping!!
Myrna

Stef H said...

love the card and i just love how you made a slide of the products you used. THAT is genius!!!!.

i'm liking windows 10. the ONLY problem i am having is finding my camera downloads. seems i have to keep the camera connected and go to my REMOVABLE F drive to find them. otherwise, i'm liking windows 10. keep me posted when you get yours.

hope your summer is going fabulous. fall is on the way. i can't wait to turn the air off and open up the house!

hugs :)

Stef H said...

hi chris. the chevron background die (my blog post) is by SIMON SAYS STAMP.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....