Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello - remember me?

Hi everyone!  I am back!  This year's sailing adventure is history now - three months living on the boat was fun and very educational.  We did not make it to the Bahamas this year, but we will try again next year.  We did make it down the east coast of Florida from Amelia Island (on the Georgia/Florida border) to the Florida Keys.  I was too busy to take a lot of photos (and those dolphins are so fast that by the time I got the camera out, they were gone).  The weather was not what we expected, but we still enjoyed the adventure!

We got home on April 2 and had a great visit with some of the grandchildren on the 3rd.  I managed to get in one stamp camp this month (Stamp Camp North on the 9th), but had to head out to Salt Lake City on the 13th.  I had a totally wonderful time at the OnStage 2016 events put on by Stampin' Up!  Got a first look at the new catalog and attended so many inspirational sessions!  I drove out on my own this year (a first for me in solo driving any distance) and really enjoyed it.  I had to spend one extra night there though as nasty storms hit Colorado while I was in Utah.  It wasn't much of a hardship for me though - fun, fun, fun!

I am currently trying to digest everything that has happened over the last 4 months and will be back with some insights and (hopefully) some new inspiration to share with you.  Right now I am just trying to recover from all the excitement!  I hope that you will join me on this next journey - we will be gardening this year for the first time in 7 years and I hope to spend a great deal of creative and quality time with my grandchildren this summer.  Lots to do and even more to look forward to!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....