Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

I have the BEST family!

Yesterday was Mother's Day and it was a joyous occasion in our house.  We had kids, spouses and grandchildren galore and I loved it! Here is a picture of the gorgeous flowers I received from these very special people:


Aren't they all just glorious!  We had a grand time with good food and great company.  Thanks all of you who were there helping me celebrate - you're the BEST!

I am going to try to get back into blogging regularly.  Things have been so hectic since our return from our 3 month sailing adventure that routines have sorta gone out the window.  I have some very fun events coming up though and I really want to share those with you so stay tuned and wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....