Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Freebie Friday - September 22, 2017

Happy Fall everyone!  The days grow shorter and the nights grow longer.  The leaves are turning and the sweaters are coming out of the closet!  No snow yet though!  We have had blizzards in September here before and I am grateful that there has not been one this year!  Warm days and cool nights are just fine and the snow can wait just a few weeks more - please!

I have a freebie for you today, but once again no sample card - sorry about that.  I have tons of cards to share, but need to get them all cropped and ready.  Hang on, they're coming!  In the meantime here's this week's Friday Freebie:

JPG
For some reason my save to png format did not want to work today, so there's just the jpg file for you.  Enjoy!  Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....