Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Freebie Friday (on a Monday) - October 9, 2017

Well to say it has been busy around here is a bit of an understatement.  As a result, my Freebie Friday digital sentiment is a couple days late.  But, better late than never right?  Here it is:

JPG


PNG
I have tons of photos ready to share with you and hopefully will be able to get some posted throughout the week.  I am surrounded by amazingly talented women and really want to share some of that with all of you.

It has begun and I will also have a photo of that once it is light enough outside to snap a pix!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....