Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp - 4/6/19

April is the month I always think of when I think spring.  The days are getting longer and everything is getting greener.  April 6 is the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp.  We missed March due to scheduling conflicts at the venue so we are all chomping at the bit to get back into the swing of things.  Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:

The butterflies were punched from the butterfly dsp and the flourish is from the Falling Flowers stamp set.  The campers will have a choice of inside sentiments.

If you want more information on this camp, here is the flyer:

I have had to turn comment moderation on for a bit as I got hit with a bunch of spam comments.  Sorry about that, but had to keep this blog a safe place.

A crew of my demonstrator buddies and I are taking a long weekend in the mountains to craft this weekend.  I will take my camera along and hopefully have some pictures of this gang in action.  I am really looking forward to a fun time of crafting and sharing (and undoubtedly a lot of laughter) this weekend.  Stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Stef H said...

this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....