Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp card

I think I have the design for my card for the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp in June:

Card inside:
Card base is Pear Pizzazz with a layer of Mossy Meadow underneath the stamped Garden Lane dsp.  The trees are from the Winter Woods stamp set and the sentiment is from the Let It Ride stamp set which is unfortunately retiring.  The inside was also stamped with a stamp from the Let It Ride stamp set.  All the stamping was done with Mossy Meadow ink.  Hopefully our campers can use this for Father's Day or Birthday or just to say HI!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....