Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Rose Hill Grange Cards/Kits - July 2021

It's time for the Rose Hill Grange cards/kits for July 2021. Here's my card:
This card uses a really fun stamp from Technique Junkies and is colored with various Stampin' Blend alcohol markers and cut out using a die from the Scalloped Contours die set. Card base is Soft Suede with an embossed layer of Crumb Cake that has been embossed with the Bark 3d embossing folder. I wrapped some twine around the stamped layer and called it done.

Here are the details for getting signed up for this fun camp:

Here are some of the cards/kits you will get with this month's camp:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....