Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

Playing with retired DSP

I have been playing around with some retired DSP and colored images and these are a couple of my attempts:


I had such a fun time creating these. I used a lot of paper scraps in the process too! The papers are from a retired 6x6 set that I cannot now remember the name of, but they are too gorgeous to let them languish in a box! The image is a digital image and I cannot remember where I got it, but I love it! I colored it in these three colors and also in Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay and Balmy Blue using Stampin' Blends. I used Mango Melody for the flower centers and Granny Apple Green for the leaves. I love using the Stampin' Blends as you get a light and a dark version of each color and they match and blend perfectly.

I recently had occasion to make some thank you cards to send to folks that sent me sympathy wishes on the passing of my mother on January 25. The thoughtfulness of these caring individuals was greatly appreciated and I will show those cards once they have been mailed out.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Your cards are so pretty.So sorry to hear of your dear mothers passing ( on my birthday ).xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....