Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

New Catalog Card Swap

With the arrival of the new Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up! there is (naturally) a card swap organized by our own Cathy Hansen. Here is my entry for this fun swap:
I was influenced by a card I saw on the web (by Bobbie Erb Matthews) and made just a few modifications. The card base and embossed layer (Pretty Flowers) are Basic White. The paper is Hues of Happiness designer series paper and the sentiment is from Lovely You. I layered the dsp pieces on Basic Black as well as the sentiment and added some Matte Black dots. The flower and leaf are die cut from the Hues of Happiness dsp. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....