Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Crazy Card Chics - November 2022

It's time again for another Crazy Card Chics virtual stamp camp. Here is the card the gals will get in their kits from me:

The Grinch is one of my favorite Christmas characters so I thought I would make a card using Grinch-y images! I found a Grinch font and got some stamps from Crackerbox Stamps (they have some awesome ones) and picked up a few more fun graphics from Etsy. The card base is Granny Apple Green with a layer of Poppy Parade that was embossed using the Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder. I used punches for the sentiment and the scalloped circle under it and the Grinch was colored using Stampin' Blends and cut out using one of the dies from the Color and Contour dies. I added a couple of yellow gems and added the inside (computer generated). A very fun card to make and I have a couple of folks in mind to send mine to!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is marvelous. I LOVE the Grinch too! I'm going to have to check out your resources!! (shopping!!!)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....