Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I saw this card ...

... on Facebook and had to give in to the inspiration! Here's my card:
I love the Aspen Trees Dies, so many possibilities. I cut the die using Mossy Meadow card stock and layered it over paper from the New Horizons (retired) collection that was available last spring/summer. I cut the leaves out of Basic White and used my blending brushes to apply the color. I also applied color to the die cut label. Added a twine bow and called it done! The inside says "Fall is proof that change is Beautiful" along with an autumn branch. I love that sentiment!

Delivered some sample cards to the Longmont Senior Center today for display at their open house. It is a great facility and after dropping the cards off, the Captain and I treated ourselves to lunch!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....