Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Sassy Stampers - November 2022

The get together for the Sassy Stampers stamp camp is coming up on November 5. It will be our regular stamp camp but will also include a craft fair where you can purchase lots of fun things to enhance your holiday decorating and brighten your gift giving load. Here is the card that the campers will be making at my table:
I absolutely love the papers in the Lights Aglow dsp pack that's available in the July-December Mini Catalog. It's absolutely gorgeous and can be used with many different color combinations. I used one of the papers for my focal point and used a stitched circle die cut with a sentiment from Celebrate with Tags. These snowflakes were cut out using the Frosted Flurry Dies. I think that I will probably end up using the snowflakes from the Chic Dies instead. They are a bit more detailed. I also used the dsp on the card front and used some of the Gold Shimmer Ribbon too.

Here is some more information on the camp/sale on November 5:

It is snowing for the first time this season! Not heavy and it probably won't stick around long, but ... 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....