Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

New Die!

I received a die this week that had been out of stock and was finally back! It's from Creative Expressions and it's called Poinsettia Edger. Here are a couple of the cards I made with it so far:

I used Night of Navy for the card base and scalloped circle, Basic White for the sentiment and die cut and Balmy Blue embossed with and old snowflake folder from SU. I embellished with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

These were fun cards to create and I made a set of 4 to sell at the upcoming Craft Sale at Sassy Stampers. Hope to see you there! I am packaging them in packs of 4 and putting them in acetate boxes. Don't know what the price on them will be yet, I'll figure it out.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

stephanie hughes said...

hey girl!! absolutely gorgeous! hope all is well. things good here. getting older & slowing down. think of you often.

Wanda said...

WOW!!! Your card is gorgeous. I regret not getting that die even more now!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....