Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Another Winter Card

I can't seem to stop making winter themed cards! Here is the latest:
I saw several cards online using this technique and I dug out my Snowman dies and decided to give it a try. This was made from scraps that were laying on my (very messy) desk and the sentiment is from the Snowflake Wishes set and is embossed on the black card base with white embossing powder. I have had mixed results with heat embossing, but I think this came out just fine. Not sure what the blue colored paper is, but I think it's Orchid Oasis. I added some blue rhinestones from last year's Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of some of the white snowflakes and called it done!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....