Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Stamp Camp North - December 2022

Next Saturday, December 10, is Stamp Camp North. Always a fun event, but even more fun in December when we have our Christmas celebration. Here's more information on this event:
Sure hope you can join us for a really fun event! 

Now that I have finished my design and cutting for our Sassy Stamp Camp, I've started thinking about my card for Stamp Camp North. I think it will be a holiday card and I am really liking some of the cards I am seeing using the Boughs of Holly designer series paper. Think I may play around with that a bit! Stay tuned for more on that soon.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

I would love to go to your stamp camp if I lived closer. I have not been to one in a very long time! I hope you have a successful event.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....