Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Changed my mind ...

After consulting with my fellow demos and experimenting with other color combinations, here is the card the campers will be making at my table at Stamp Camp North:
Basically the same card, but switched up the die I used for the sentiment and used a Soft Succulent card base. I added a red rhinestone to the sentiment since I wasn't using the fancier die from the Labels Aglow die set. I really love the Soft Succulent paper and am sad that it will be retiring in May. One can only hope that it will show up again in the next color refresh as a regular SU color! 

Camp on Saturday looks to be a really good one with lots of campers and the demos are planning to go all out to celebrate the holidays. Also, my granddaughter Isabella will be coming with me and she is a favorite of the campers and my fellow demos alike. She's a really special kid and is also a very talented artist. She is now a junior in high school and this afternoon I got totally lost looking at all my pictures of when she and her twin brother were born and from their earlier years. She is growing up to be a really great person and I just love her so much. I will try to take a picture of her on Saturday and share it with you.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....