Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

CAS (Clean and Simple) Cards

I have been following a FB group for a while now and they have some of the most talented ladies contributing cards every day. They are all so very inspirational and I have been experimenting with making some myself. Here are some of them:






It's kind of the best of two worlds for me - I get to play with all my computer graphics learning a lot of new things AND I get to play with a style of card that I have not explored before! It's a challenge for me and I am becoming pretty addicted!

I will be back soon with a card for Crazy Card Chics. We are having another LIVE camp this month. We will also be having a sale and I am really looking forward to getting rid of some of the DSP that I have been hoarding hanging around.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....