Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Stamp Camp North - September 2023

This month's Stamp Camp North is going ahead in spite of the fact that the basement level (where we usually are) is not quite ready for us. Here is the card the campers will make at my table:
I also used this card for a get together of demonstrators for a shoebox swap. I will have the other cards from that day to show you soon. Needless to say, it was a great day and it was so good spending time with other demonstrators in a casual atmosphere.

The card base is Boho Blue and the elements are layered on Night of Navy. The designer series paper is from the Countryside Inn collection and I am really loving this paper. There are so many different ways you can combine colors!

Here is more information on this very fun camp:
This camp is so much fun and I do hope you find a way to come and enjoy it for yourself!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....