Pages

Friday, September 22, 2023

Creative Card Chics is LIVE this month!

Creative Card Chics is hosting a LIVE stamp camp and SALE this month at the Adams County Fairgrounds. Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:
The card uses some retired designer series paper called Texture Chic and a retired paper color called Soft Succulent. There is also some gold foil paper and Petal Pink card stock. I love Soft Succulent and was so sad when it retired. I have plenty though so I can still use it. I also used the Stylish Shapes dies and I really hope that SU doesn't retire those any time soon.

I will have a ton of paper, cards and ribbon to sell and the other campers will have lots of various stuff to sell including stamp sets and dies! My granddaughter Isabella will be coming along tomorrow and that always makes for a super fun day.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....