Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - October 2023

Here is the card that the campers will be making with my kit:
The card base is Basic White with a panel of Cherry Cobbler topped with a piece of Basic White that was created using an old Time Holtz stencil and Cherry Cobbler ink. I then embossed that panel and attached it to the Cherry Cobbler layer on the card base. I added a die cut daisy and some leaves along with a sentiment that was computer generated and cut out using the Nested Essentials dies. The Cherry Cobbler die cut piece is attached to the card base with dimensionals and a couple of gold pearls from the Festive Pearls pack.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....