Pages

Friday, October 27, 2023

Downline Meeting Swap - October 2023

I attended a downline meeting on Monday night. Even though she is not my upline, I really enjoy the meetings that Terry Kaspari puts together. Here is the swap I made for the other demonstrators:
The card base is Basic White with a layer of Shaded Spruce and a layer of dsp from the Walk in the Forest designer series paper pack. This pack is so fun and the bear featured on some of the patterns is punch-able and the trees are able to be die cut! I used the Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder on a piece of Shaded Spruce and cut the tree from Garden Green. The sentiment is from the Merriest Trees stamp set and it was stamped using Shaded Spruce ink on a die cut from the Something Fancy die set. I added a couple of pearls from the Festive Pearls collection and some silver trim from the Simply Elegant Trim pack.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....