Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

More Clean & Simple (CAS) Christmas cards

As I mentioned before, I am enjoying the Facebook group for Clean & Simple Card Making. Here are a couple of cards I made using inspiration from this group:







The card at the top was created using a die I purchased on Amazon. The next two cards use laser cut wooden snowflakes I have had for a couple of years and never used! The bottom four cards are all created using digital stamped images from Lily of the Valley that I colored using Stampin' Blends. I cannot tell you how much inspiration I get from this group! What a talented group of crafters and the page monitors are the best!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lucky 31 said...

Your post is a radiant example of brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly valuable. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....