Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Front Range Stampers Swaps

For the last several months I have been attending the monthly meeting of the Front Range Stampers group.  This is a group of veteran and novice Stampin' Up! demonstrators and I have to tell you, this is a really talented group of ladies.  I am always so inspired by these meetings!  Here are the swaps from this month's meeting:




I was the hostess this month and chose the theme black, white and one other color for our swaps.  Here's mine:



I also did a make and take project:




We made this same card at a workshop I had for my bff Sabrina.  There were 12 fun gals and we had a ton of fun.  I have another card from that workshop to share, but I have to find the pix of it first!  I've taken so many pictures in the last few weeks and need to sort through them all.


Hopefully I will get some time in the craft studio this week.  There's a Sassy Chic Stamp Camp coming up on March 3 and a North Area Stamp Camp on March 10 so watch for some fun projects for those events.  If you are in the Boulder/Denver area and want information on these very fun camps, be sure to shoot me and email and I will send you a flyer.


I'm still putting together the blogoversary candy package.  Maybe this weekend I'll figure things out enough to get it posted!  My bday is coming up too so that will be another excuse to celebrate.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Teams:
Kaboodle Doodles
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Chris, think you are busier than me and that takes some doing!! I have a scrapbook retreat coming up at the end of March (it will be the 3rd time I have been to Sarah's Card Retreat and I love it!) See what you mean about some talent, those pictures are gorgeous and very inspirational! Jill x

Lee said...

You are ALL very talented.I LOVE all the cards.Thanks for sharing.Hugs xxx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....